The Cafe is a resource for CUA calculus students in Math 111, 112, 121, 122 and 221.
Does one of the following scenarios apply to you?
* There is some idea in calculus that you're not really sure you understand.
* You have some nagging calculus question that you would like to answer for once and for all.
* You thought you knew something well only to discover that you got it marked wrong on homework or an exam.
* You have a calculus question but don't want to ask it in class because the professor is covering another topic, or because you think the question is "too simple".
* You're doing some homework or practicing some exercises and want some feedback about whether you're doing them correctly.
If so, then the Calculus Cafe is there to help.
The Cafe is staffed by regular faculty. They will sit down with you and help you deal with any of the scenarios above, or any others which come up in your calculus learning. No calculus question is out-of-bounds, too elementary or too advanced.
The help we offer is completely informal. No appointment is needed. Just come to the Cafe. Anyone in a CUA calculus class is welcome to come at any time to study and review calculus. You don't even have to ask a question if you don't have one.
The only general exceptions are Wednesday afternoons after 4:15 p.m. when the Department's weekly seminar meets.